Wine tasting events are a fun and increasingly popular way to foster team-building or entertain clients, creating a relaxed atmosphere and an activity for all guests to enjoy.
Our wine tastings are entertaining and good fun, pitched at a level that ensures all the guests learn something new about wine and, most importantly, have a great time doing so.
- We can tailor events for guests of 10-100+
- You visit our venues in Reading or Windsor - or we can come to you!
- Many event options available inc. Wine Quiz, Champagne, Gin and more!
Some of our previous corporate clients include:
We will sample at least 6 different quality wines comparing them side by side. We always include a intro session on how to taste wine – explained in a no-nonsense way - and we can introduce our aroma phial kits (a box of wine-related aromas that test of your sensory skills) in a way that provides great entertainment and an element of competition.
You can choose from a number of our most popular options including:
- Wine Tasting Quiz with Clues (Team Format)
- Champagne/Sparkling Wine Tasting
- Cheese & Wine Pairing
- Gin Tasting
- Fine Wine Tasting
- Bespoke options available also
All equipment, glasses, wine, notes etc are supplied and includes the following -
- Hire/cleaning of professional ISO tasting glasses
- Chilling equipment for optimal serving of white wines
- Approx 6 different high-quality wines
- Professional tasting notes /quiz sheets on each wine
- Digital projection equipment
Make an Enquiry / Request PDF brochure
We would be delighted to organise your next wine tasting event, so please get in touch by completing our wine tasting enquiry form below. We will send you our lovely PDF brochure full of great event ideas, with full details of prices & availability.
Call Phill Hood on 01628 436370 / Mob: 07946 744743