Spanish Wine & Tapas (Reading)
An exciting, informative and fun evening of Spanish wines and tapas!
We'll be tasting a range of wines from some of Spain's best known and up-and-coming wine regions, as well as two sherries from Andalucia. Each wine will be accompanied by a different tapas chosen to complement it.
If you're looking for an enjoyable Spanish evening out with friends then this tasting will fit the bill perfectly.
Typical wines and tapas on the evening:
- Vintage Cava with Spanish omelette
- Fino or Manzanilla sherry with Olives
- Albarino from Rias Baixas with assorted pickles
- Navarra Rose with Piquillo Peppers
- Rioja with Chorizo
- Sweet PX sherry with chocolate brownies!
Who is this evening for?
- Interested in Spanish wines and want to learn more about them
- Time to re-evaluate sherry - the trendy drink of the moment!
- Anyone who enjoys Spanish cheeses, jamon and other tapas food
The Spanish Wine & Tapas Tasting also makes a great gift idea for any occasion!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 at 7.15pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Novotel, Reading Centre