Spanish Wine & Tapas (Reading)
An exciting, informative and fun evening of Spanish wines and tapas!
We'll be tasting a range of wines from some of Spain's best known and up-and-coming wine regions, as well as two sherries from Andalucia. Each wine will be accompanied by a different tapas chosen to complement it. These will range from simple olives and nuts to Spanish manchego cheeses and jamon to ice cream drizzled with sweet PX sherry.I
f you're looking for an enjoyable Spanish evening out with friends then this tasting will fit the bill perfectly.
Typical wines and tapas on the evening:
- Vintage Cava with Spanish omelette
- Fino or Manzanilla sherry with Olives
- Albarino from Rias Baixas with assorted pickles
- Navarra Rose with Piquillo Peppers
- Rioja with Chorizo
- Sweet PX sherry with chocolate brownies!
Who is this evening for?
- Interested in Spanish wines and want to learn more about them
- Time to re-evaluate sherry - the trendy drink of the moment!
- Anyone who enjoys Spanish cheeses, jamon and other tapas food
The Spanish Wine & Tapas Tasting also makes a great gift idea for any occasion!
Places remaining: 12
Course Date/Time: Fri 23rd Feb 2018 at 7.15pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Novotel, Reading Centre