Icons of South Africa (Reading)
Join us for a very special one-off evening where we'll be tasting through some of the iconic producers of South Africa!
In the first hour we'll have an overview of this historical country, and learn about the recent changes that have propelled them to the forefront of New World winemaking. Then in the second hour, we'll taste through the range of an iconic producer, Meerlust, and get a flavour of some of the very best wine South Africa has to offer.
Wines on tasting include:
- Graham Beck Sparkling Pinot Noir/Chardonnay
- Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc
- Bellingham 'Old Vines' Chenin Blanc
- Meerlust Chardonnay (RRP £20)
- Meerlust Pinot Noir (RRP £20)
- Meerlust Merlot (RRP £20)
- Meerlust Rubicon (RRP £30)
It promises to be a fascinating night of high quality wines - the tasting is 2 hours long and includes all of the usual nibbles!
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Fri 23rd Mar 2018 at 7.15pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Novotel, Reading Centre