Introduction to Wine Tasting (Reading)
Want to learn more about wine in just one evening? This tasting will guide you through how to choose better wine, and start you on your journey of wine discovery. If you know what you like but want to understand why - then this evening is for you.
- Taste 6 wines from famous regions all around the world
- Learn how to taste wine like a professional!
- Discover what are the world's most famous grape varieties
- Understand the difference between cool climate and warm climate wine
- Learn simple food and wine matching tips
- How to store wine, when to bring out the decanter, the use of oak barrels and more!
This course is for people who are new to wine tasting and just want to have a bit of fun learning more......
Places remaining: 2
Course Date/Time: Wed 16th May 2018 at 7.15pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Novotel, Reading Centre