Spanish Food & Wine Pairing (Reading)
An exciting, informative and fun evening of Spanish wines and food!
We'll be tasting a range of wines from some of Spain's best known and up-and-coming wine regions, as well as two sherries from Andalucia. Each wine will be accompanied by a different regional food chosen to complement it.
If you're looking for an enjoyable Spanish evening out with friends then this tasting will fit the bill perfectly.
Typical wines and food on the evening:
- Vintage Cava with Spanish omelette
- Fino or Manzanilla sherry with Olives
- Albarino from Rias Baixas with assorted pickles
- Navarra Rose with Piquillo Peppers
- Rioja with Chorizo
- Sweet PX sherry with chocolate brownies!
Who is this evening for?
- Interested in Spanish wines and want to learn more about them
- Time to re-evaluate sherry - the trendy drink of the moment!
- Anyone who enjoys Spanish cheeses, jamon and other regional food
The Spanish Wine & Food Tasting also makes a great gift idea for any occasion!
Places remaining: 12
Course Date/Time: Wed 10th Apr 2019 at 7.15pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Novotel, Reading Centre